Forsman & Bodenfors has made a new campaign for the Danish television channel DR2 about political issues. They are very well made and has some seriously important morals/points. I think the videos are spot on!
This is what Forsman & Bodenfors wrote about the project:
“When Danish national television set out to relaunch their channel DR2, they wanted to launch it as as the debate center. A channel that’s not afraid to raise controversial issues.
So for the launch campaign we found three topics that aimed to spark debate among the Danes. Then we created three film trailers around them. At the same time a web page for DR2 was launched where the different topics were discussed. The debate also took place on Facebook and on Twitter.
The film trailers ran in the non commercial channels DR1 and DR2. And, of course, on the web.”
- Advertiser: Danish Radio
- Client: Jacob Kamp Rosendahl
- Copywriter: Eva Råberg
- Art Director: Kim Cramer, Lars Elfman
- Agency Producer: Alexander Blidner
- Account Director: Hans Anderssson
- Account Manager: Lina Strandang
- Planner: Tobias Nordström
- Director: Kasper Wedendahl
- Production Company: Bacon
- Producer: Mahlene Dyhring