This is a must try for all you people out there who needs a creative kick in the butt. These “upcycling” designs will rock your interior design and household. “Upcycling” is the new black…
Recycled design / aka upcycling: if it doesn’t smells it sells! 😉
1. an old ladder as a bookshelf.
Naturally Cre8tive on Etsy
2. Convert folding chairs into a shelf and closet.
3. Turning an empty milk carton into a tetrabox lamp.
4. Using old bottles as shades for pendant lamps.
5. Make a lamp with hot glue and disposable spoons.
6. Using old skateboard decks to make a child’s picnic table.
Or a Skateboard stool or bench
7. Turning a glove into an adorable chipmunk.
8. Making shelves out of old books.
9. Turn old bottle caps into cool tea lights.
10. Convert a discarded piano into a very cool shelf.
11. Transforming wrenches into wall hooks.
12. Organizing your cords with used toilet paper tubes.
13. This sink you can make out of a bicycle.
14. A portable bagel holder made out of CD/DVD tower case.
15. Make your wooden fence a little more private with glass marbles.
16. Put your old computer towers to good use as a mailbox. It might not be pretty but its original.
17. Buy packs of cheap hangers to create a room divider.
18. Create guitar pics out of credit cards (or anything else).
19. Found another old piano? Turn it into a planter/outdoor fountain.
20. Convert used light bulbs into oil lamps.
21. Create a clock out of a bike wheel.
22. Transform that old drum set into a chandelier.
23. Use your favorite, old cassette for useful things.
24. Cut a bath tub in half to make one of the coolest couches ever.
25. Use that old, vintage suitcase for a cool chair.
26. Recycle used wine bottles as a classy chandelier.
27. If that old TV doesn’t work, transform it into an aquarium.
28. Make a purse (and many, many other things) out of woven pop tabs.
29. If you don’t like wearing hats, make them into lamps.
30. Transform classic tennis rackets into mirrors.
Country Living so that you can see the tennis-star in the mirror
If you have any upcycling designs make sure to send us them and we will share the cool ones here on the blog for the world to see.
Also see Naturally Cre8tive.